The school uniform is attractive and easy to care for and can be bought in school:It consists of a
- Grey sweat shirt with the school logo and name on it
- Grey skirt or grey tailored school trousers or a green summer dress, green close fitting (not draped) hijab for girls (if you chose to wear one)
- Grey tailored school trousers/ shorts for boys
- White shirts/blouses or white polo shirts wth Logo.
- Black school SHOES - without "flashes", coloured trims, soles or laces – NO TRAINERS are permitted
- Girls may wear indoor style plain black boots in the winter. Not Ugg types or rubber wellington boots indoors.
- Green school PE t-shirt or plain white t shirt
- Plain grey or black jogging bottoms or leggings
- Girls wearing hijab must only wear the type which allows maximum safe movement for the wearer and others
- No jewellery is permitted to be worn except small plain stud gold/ gold effect stud earrings
- Any other jewellery or neck adornments linked to religious custom and practice will be removed at the owners own risk during PE or physical activity.
- If children choose to wear a watch they should only do so when they can take full responsibility for it