with curriculum leadership allowance for suitable candidates
Required September 2019
MPG/ UPS (Inner London) Full time
Kingsbury Green Primary School is a successful and ambitious school with a track record of aiming high. We are seeking experienced, intellectually able, creative teachers who have a passion for and expertise in the Early Years, to join us on the next stage of our development.
In seeking to join Kingsbury Green Primary school you are demonstrating your ambition to join us on our journey to offer all children a rich and inspiring learning experience.
Our vision is to inspire curiosity in our learners and to deepen knowledge, whilst giving them the tools to thrive academically and socially.
We are looking to appoint experienced and highly effective teachers to demonstrate:
- A deep understanding of child development and the ability to promote independence
- Outstanding Classroom organisation including classroom displays.
- Proven ability to raise the standards achieved by children.
- The abilty to plan, teach and assess using a wide range of appropriate teaching and learning styles indoors and outdoors.
- The ability to create strong relationships with children, staff and parents
- A real openness to professional development in all its forms
In return we offer:
- A coaching culture that carefully nurtures your development and career
- A highly experienced and supportive senior leadership team
- Outstanding behaviour from children who are keen to learn
- A well-resourced school set in beautiful open grounds
Interested? If yes, then find out more by:
- Visiting our website www.kgreen.brent.sch.uk .Call to speak to the Head about the role or arrange a visit to the school.
Closing Date & shortlisting: 23rd April 2019, noon
Interviews: 25th and 26th April 2019
Kingsbury Green Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff, governors and volunteers to share this commitment.
References will be taken up for all short-listed candidates prior to interview. All successful candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from both men and women of all ages from any background and from candidates with disabilities